Report NEP-CDM-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allan Drazen & Marcela Eslava, 2006. "Pork Barrel Cycles," NBER Working Papers 12190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2006. "Daughters and Left-Wing Voting," IZA Discussion Papers 2103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Detlef Nolte & Francisco Sánchez, 2005. "Representing Different Constituencies: Electoral Rules in Bicameral Systems in Latin America and Their Impact on Political Representation," GIGA Working Paper Series 11, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Patrick Köllner, 2005. "The LDP at 50: The Rise, Power Resources, and Perspectives of Japan’s Dominant Party," GIGA Working Paper Series 08, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Thierry Warin & Kenneth Donahue, 2006. "The Stability and Growth Pact: A European Answer to the Political Budget Cycle?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0606, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Köllner & Matthias Basedau, 2005. "Factionalism in Political Parties: An Analytical Framework for Comparative Studies," GIGA Working Paper Series 12, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.