Report NEP-CDM-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stijn Claessens & Erik Feijen & Luc Laeven, 2006. "Does Campaign Finance imply Political Favors?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-002/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wojciech Sadurski, 2005. "Majority Rule, Legitimacy and Political Equality," EUI-LAW Working Papers 21, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010168_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010172_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tim Besley & Ian Preston, 2006. "Electoral bias and policy choice: theory and evidence," IFS Working Papers W06/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Edward Glaeser & Giacomo Ponzetto & Andrei Shleifer, 2006. "Why Does Democracy Need Education?," NBER Working Papers 12128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric J. Brunner & Jennifer Imazeki, 2006. "Tiebout Choice and the Voucher," Working papers 2006-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2006. "The Demand for Power Diffusion: A Case Study of the 2005 Constitutional Referendum Voting in Kenya," Working papers 2006-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, S., 2005. "Voting over informal risk-sharing rules," Working Papers 200509, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).