Report NEP-CDM-2004-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Serrano, 2003. "The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules," Working Papers 2003-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Heitger, 2003. "Property Rights and their Impact on the Wealth of Nations-A Cross-Country Study," Kiel Working Papers 1163, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Currie, Janet, 2004. "The Take-Up of Social Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 1103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Aizer, 2003. "Got Health? Advertising, Medicaid and Child Health," Working Papers 2003-20, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Laércio Mendes Vieira & Maurício Soares Bugarin & Leice Maria Garcia, 2003. "Benefit Sharing: an Incentive Mechanism for Social Control of Government Expenditure," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] b12, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].