Report NEP-CDM-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2002. "Social norm, the informal sector and unemployment," Working Papers 04-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Claude Fluet, 2002. "Enforcing Contracts: Should Courts Seek the Truth?," Cahiers de recherche 0202, CIRPEE.
- Donni, Olivier, 2002. "A Simple Model of Collective Consumption," Cahiers de recherche 0204, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berggren, Niclas & Karlson, Nils, 2002. "Constitutionalism, Division of Power and Transaction Costs," Ratio Working Papers 3, The Ratio Institute.
- Bargain, Olivier & Moreau, Nicolas, 2003. "Is the Collective Model of Labor Supply Useful for Tax Policy Analysis? A Simulation Exercise," Cahiers de recherche 0308, CIRPEE.
- Jordahl, Henrik, 2002. "An Economic Analysis of Voting in Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 16, The Ratio Institute.