Report NEP-CDM-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2002. "On The Generic Strategic Stability Of Nash Equilibria If Voting Is Costly," Economics Working Papers we025620, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:yor:yorken:03/05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rui Nuno Baleiras & José da Silva Costa, 2003. "To Be or Not To Be in Office Again: Political Business Cycles with Local Governments," Public Economics 0302009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2002. "Some Results On Strategic Voting And Proportional Representation With Multidimensional Policy Space," Economics Working Papers we025721, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Mark Dusheiko & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Peter C Smith, . "The Effect of Budgets on Doctor Behaviour: Evidence From A Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers 03/04, Department of Economics, University of York.