Report NEP-CDM-2002-04-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Bilodeau & J. Childs & S. Mestelman, 2001. "Volunteering a Public Service: An Experimental Investigation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-05, McMaster University.
- K. S. Chan & S. Mestelman & R. Moir & R. A. Muller, 2001. "Heterogeneity, Communication, Coordination and Voluntary Provision of a Public Good," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-06, McMaster University.
- Andersen, Niels Åkerstrøm, 2001. "Polyphonic Organisations," Working Papers 13/2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Markey, R. & Pomfret, S., 2001. "Managers' Perceptions of Cooperation and Joint Decision-Making with Trade Unions: A Regional Case Study in the Illawarra (Australia)," Economics Working Papers wp01-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Olivier Debande & Guido Friebel, 1997. "Privatization and Managerial Efficiency," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 39, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Feldmann, Sven E., 2002. "Lobbying and Legislative Organization The Effect of the Vote of Confidence Procedure," Working Papers 01-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.