Report NEP-CDM-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fang, Hanming & Norman, Peter, 2001. "Government-Mandated Discriminatory Policies," Working Paper Series 562, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Clive Fraser, . "Comparing the First-Best and Second-Best Provision of a Club Good: An Example," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sara Fisher Ellison & Catherine Wolfram, 2001. "Pharmaceutical Prices and Political Activity," NBER Working Papers 8482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ifs:ifsewp:01/19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Antoci & Pier Luigi Sacco & Paolo Vanin, 2001. "Economic Growth and Social Poverty: The Evolution of Social Participation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse13_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Sander E. van der Leeuw & Chr. Aschan-Leygonie, 2001. "A Long-Term Perspective on Resilience in Socio-Natural Systems," Working Papers 01-08-042, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ligia Costa Pinto & Glenn Harrison, 2000. "Multilateral negotiations over climate change policy," NIMA Working Papers 1, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Hans Peter Grüner & Alexandra Kiel, 2001. "Collective decisions with interdependent valuations," GK working paper series 2001-02, Post Graduate Programme "Allocation on Financial Markets", University of Mannheim, revised Sep 2001.