Report NEP-CDM-1998-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiara Dalle Nogare, 1997. "Ideological Polarisation, Coalition Governments and Delays in Stabilisation," Working Papers 9710, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Marco Lossani & Piergiovanna Natale & Patrizio Tirelli, 1996. "Macroeconomics and Politics Revisited. Do Central Banks Matter?," Working Papers 9612, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "State Versus Private Ownership," NBER Working Papers 6665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V A Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli, 1995. "Institutional Change, Inflation Targets and the Stability of Interest Rate Reaction Functions in OECD Economies"," Working Papers 9606, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 1996.
- Christopher Martin, "undated". "Efficiency Wages: Combining the Shirking and Turnover Cost Models," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 97-09, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational, and International Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 6641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anton Muscatelli, 1996. "Political Consensus, Uncertain Preferences and Central Bank Independence," Working Papers 9615, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Nov 1996.