Report NEP-CBE-2020-10-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor Stango & Jonathan Zinman, 2020. "Behavioral Biases are Temporally Stable," NBER Working Papers 27860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenju Kamei & Artem Nesterov, 2020. "Endogenous Monitoring through Gossiping in an Infinitely Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma Game: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2020_02, Durham University Business School.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Estepa Mohedano, Lorenzo & Jorrat, Diego & Orozco, Víctor & Rascon-Ramirez, Ericka, 2020. "To pay or not to pay: Measuring risk preferences in lab and field," MPRA Paper 103088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oreopoulos, Philip, 2020. "Promises and Limitations of Nudging in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 13718, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pugatch, Todd & Wilson, Nicholas, 2020. "Nudging Demand for Academic Support Services: Experimental and Structural Evidence from Higher Education," GLO Discussion Paper Series 675, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- C. Yiwei Zhang & Jeffrey Hemmeter & Judd B. Kessler & Robert D. Metcalfe & Robert Weathers, 2020. "Nudging Timely Wage Reporting: Field Experimental Evidence from the United States Social Supplementary Income Program," NBER Working Papers 27875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diller, Markus & Kühne, Daniela, 2020. "Framing and loss aversion in tax reporting behavior: Evidence from German income tax return data," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-43-20, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.