Report NEP-CBE-2020-08-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barron, Kai & Gravert, Christina, 2020. "Confidence and career choices: An experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2018-301r2, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Michela Chessa & Carlo Ciucani & Sara Gil Gallen, 2020. "Children's GrI-Creativity: Effects of Limited Resources in Creative Drawing," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-34, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Heap, Shaun P. Hargreaves & Matakos, Konstantinos & Weber, Nina Sophie, 2020. "Non-selfish behaviour: Are social preferences or social norms revealed in distribution decisions?," SocArXiv g4c2m, Center for Open Science.
- Joaquin Artes & Jennifer Graves & Meryl Motika, 2019. "Creativity under Pressure: Performance Payments, Task Type and Productivity," Working Papers 20190028, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Oct 2019.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli & Lorenzo Spadoni, 2020. "Motivating Risky Choices Increases Risk Taking," Working Papers CESARE 1/2020, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Alex Bryson & Peter Dolton & J. James Reade & Dominik Schreyer & Carl Singleton, 2020. "Causal effects of an absent crowd on performances and refereeing decisions during Covid-19," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-18, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Anna Lou Abatayo & John Lynham & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2020. "Communication, Expectations and Trust: an Experiment with Three Media," Working Papers 202021, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.