Report NEP-CBE-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronayne, David & Sgroi, Daniel & Tuckwell, Anthony, 2020. "Evaluating the Sunk Cost Effect," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 475, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2020. "Guilt and Antisocial Conformism: Experimental Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 100735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fries, Tilman & Parra, Daniel, 2020. "Because I (don't) deserve it: Entitlement and lying behavior," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Ethics and Behavioral Economics SP II 2020-401, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Michel Beine & Gary Charness & Anaud Dupuy & Majlinda Joxhe, 2020. "Shaking Things Up: On the Stability of Risk and Time preferences," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-09, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hennecke, Juliane, 2020. "Drinking Is Different! Examining the Role of Locus of Control for Alcohol Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 13273, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nils Kobis & Luca Mossink, 2020. "Artificial Intelligence versus Maya Angelou: Experimental evidence that people cannot differentiate AI-generated from human-written poetry," Papers 2005.09980, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Sylvain Chabe-Ferret & Philippe Le Coent & Arnaud Reynaud & Subervie Julie & Daniel Lepercq, 2018. "Can we nudge farmers into saving water? Evidence from a randomized experiment," Working Papers hal-02791612, HAL.
- Rau, Holger A., 2020. "Time preferences in decisions for others," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 395, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Fallucchi & Daniele Nosenzo, 2020. "The Coordinating Power of Social Norms," Economics Working Papers 2020-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gilles G. Grolleau & Guillermo Mateu & Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. ""Facta non verba" : an experiment on pledging and giving," Working Papers hal-02799567, HAL.