Report NEP-CBE-2020-05-25This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Antoine Malezieux & Jason Shogren, 2019. "A Psychometric Investigation of the Personality Traits Underlying Individual Tax Morale," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-02290402, HAL.
- Eugenio Proto & Aldo Rustichini & Andis Sofianos, 2020. "Intelligence, Errors and Strategic Choices in the Repeated Prisoners Dilemma," Working Papers 2020_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Perline Demange & Margherita Malanchini & Travis Mallard & Pietro Biroli & Simon Cox & Andrew Grotzinger & Elliot Tucker-Drob & Abdel Abdellaoui & Louise Arseneault & Elsje van Bergen & Dorret Boomsma, 2020. "Investigating the Genetic Architecture of Non-Cognitive Skills Using GWAS-by-Subtraction," Working Papers 2020-028, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Roberto Galbiati & Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2018. "Dynamic effects of enforcement on cooperation," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01971468, HAL.
- Eugen Dimant, 2020. "Contagion of Pro- and Anti-Social Behavior among Peers and the Role of Social Proximity," CESifo Working Paper Series 8263, CESifo.
- Marine Hainguerlot & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud & Vincent de Gardelle, 2018. "Metacognitive ability predicts learning cue-stimulus associations in the absence of external feedback," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-01761531, HAL.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2020. "Voluntary "donations" versus reward-oriented "contributions": Two experiments on framing in funding mechanisms," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-308r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Pelligra, Vittorio & Reggiani, Tommaso & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2020. "Responding to (Un)Reasonable Requests by an Authority," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2020/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- David L. Dickinson, 2020. "Deliberation enhances the confirmation bias. An examination of politics and religion," Working Papers 20-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Patrick Arni & Davide Dragone & Lorenz Goette & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2020. "Biased Health Perceptions and Risky Health Behaviors: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp1146, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Diemo Urbig & Werner Boente & Vivien D. Procher & Sandro Lombardo, 2020. "Entrepreneurs embrace competition: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field study," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp20001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Thomas Simon, 2020. "Educating And Punishing The Adolescent Brain," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 10012610, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pol Campos-Mercade & Armando N. Meier & Florian H. Schneider & Erik Wengström, 2020. "Prosociality predicts health behaviors during the COVID-19 pandemic," ECON - Working Papers 346, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ho Fai Chan & Nikita Ferguson & David A. Savage & David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2020. "Is Science Able to Perform Under Pressure? Insights from COVID-19," CREMA Working Paper Series 2020-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Michela Chessa & Sara Gil Gallen & Patrick Llerena, 2020. "A survey on experimental elicitation of creativity in economics," Working Papers of BETA 2020-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.