Report NEP-CBE-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quentin Cavalan & Vincent De Gardelle & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2020. "Overestimate yourself or underestimate others? Two sources of bias in bargaining with joint production," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 20003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Zhang, Qing ⓡ & Greiner, Ben, 2020. "Time Inconsistency, Sophistication, and Commitment An Experimental Study," Department for Strategy and Innovation Working Paper Series 12/2020, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Argenton, Cedric & Wang, Xiaoyu, 2020. "Litigation and Settlement under Loss Aversion," Discussion Paper 2020-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Argenton, Cedric & Wang, Xiaoyu, 2020. "Litigation and Settlement under Loss Aversion," Discussion Paper 2020-008, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Diogo Geraldes & Franziska Heinicke & Duk Gyoo Kim, 2020. "Big and Small Lies," CESifo Working Paper Series 8142, CESifo.
- Fortuna Casoria & Arno Riedl & Peter Werner, 2020. "Behavioral Aspects of Communication in Organizations," CESifo Working Paper Series 8140, CESifo.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, 2020. "Simple Rules for a Complex World with Arti?cial Intelligence," PIER Working Paper Archive 20-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Elena Manzoni, 2020. "Zero-Intelligence vs. Human Agents: An Experimental Analysis of the Efficiency of Double Auctions and Over-the-Counter Markets of Varying Sizes," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.