Report NEP-CBE-2020-01-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brand, Charlotte Olivia & Acerbi, Alberto & Mesoudi, Alex, 2019. "Cultural evolution of emotional expression in 50 years of song lyrics," SocArXiv 3j6wx, Center for Open Science.
- Jorge Vasquez & Marek Weretka, 2020. "Affective empathy in non-cooperative games," GRAPE Working Papers 36, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Fe, Eduardo & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2019. "Cognitive skills, strategic sophistication, and life outcomes," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 448, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Persichina, Marco, 2019. "Present Bias in Renewable Resources Management Reduces Agent’s Welfare," MPRA Paper 97986, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2019.
- Ilke Aydogan & Loic Berger & Valentina Bosetti, 2019. "Economic Rationality: Investigating the Links between Uncertainty, Complexity, and Sophistication," Working Papers 653, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Andreas, Drichoutis & Rodolfo, Nayga, 2019. "Game form recognition in preference elicitation, cognitive abilities and cognitive load," MPRA Paper 97980, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jan 2020.
- Julia Rose & Michael Kirchler & Stefan Palan, 2019. "Status and Reputation Nudging," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2019-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2019. "Gender Differences in Face-to-Face Deceptive Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 7995, CESifo.