Report NEP-CBE-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Roberta Dessi & Frédéric Moisan & Donald Robertson, 2019. "Public Goods and Future Audiences: Acting as Role Models?," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-27, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Luciano Andreozzi & Matteo Ploner & Ali Seyhun Saral, 2019. "The Stability of Conditional Cooperation: Egoism Trumps Reciprocity in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Takanori IDA & Ryo OKUI, 2019. "Can information alleviate overconfidence? A randomized experiment on financial market predictions," Discussion papers e-19-005, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan & Spiteri, Jonathan, 2019. "Facilitating Healthy Dietary Habits: An Experiment with a Low Income Population," IZA Discussion Papers 12675, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oechssler, Joerg & Reischmann, Andreas & Sofianos, Andis, 2019. "The conditional contribution mechanism for repeated public goods: The general case," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-209, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Adena, Maja & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Huck, Steffen, 2019. "Charitable giving by the poor: A field experiment on matching and distance to charitable output in Kyrgyzstan," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2019-305, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.