Report NEP-CBE-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leusch, Yannik M. & Loschelder, David D. & Basso, Frédéric, 2018. "Precious property or magnificent money? How money salience but not temperature priming affects first-offer anchors in economic transactions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2019. "Strategic complexity and the value of thinking," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 431, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Hu Sun & Yun Wang, 2019. "Do On-lookers See Most of the Game? Evaluating Job-seekers' Competitiveness of Oneself versus of Others in a Labor Market Experiment," Working Papers 2019-07-11, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian & Pinger, Pia & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Deckers, Thomas, 2019. "Socio-Economic Status and Inequalities in Children\'s IQ and Economic Preferences," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 166, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Barron, Kai, 2019. "Belief updating: Does the 'good-news, bad-news' asymmetry extend to purely financial domains?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-309r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Francisco Ilabaca & Greta Meggiorini & Fabio Milani, 2019. "Bounded Rationality, Monetary Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability," CESifo Working Paper Series 7706, CESifo.