Report NEP-CBE-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Kene Boun My & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Miguel Ginés, 2019. "Strategic Ethics: Altruism without the Other-regarding Confound," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Kapteyn, Arie & Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Samek, Anya, 2019. "Behavioral Impediments to Valuing Annuities: Complexity and Choice Bracketing," IZA Discussion Papers 12263, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roberto Galbiati & Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2019. "Learning to cooperate in the shadow of the law," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-06, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Pan, Jinrui & Shachat, Jason & Wei, Sijia, 2018. "Cognitive stress and learning Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) inventory management: An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 93214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellemare, Charles & Sebald, Alexander, 2019. "Self-Confidence and Reactions to Subjective Performance Evaluations," IZA Discussion Papers 12215, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jan Schnellenbach & Christian Schubert, 2019. "A Note on the Behavioral Political Economy of Innovation Policy," Working Papers 51, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Gravert, Christina & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Kurz, Verena, 2019. "Nudging as an Environmental Policy Instrument," Working Papers in Economics 756, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2019. "Optimal Prosocial Nudging," Working Papers in Economics 757, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Duffy, Sean & Gussman, Steven & Smith, John, 2019. "Judgments of length in the economics laboratory: Are there brains in choice?," MPRA Paper 93126, University Library of Munich, Germany.