Report NEP-CBE-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sébastien Duchêne & Eric Guerci & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Fabien Mathy & Ismaël Rafaï, 2018. "A dual process in memory: how to make an evaluation from complex and complete information? — An experimental study," Working Papers hal-01954930, HAL.
- Harin, Alexander, 2019. "Forbidden zones for the expectations of measurement data and problems of behavioral economics," MPRA Paper 91368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Schneider, 2018. "A Dual System Model of Risk and Time Preferences," Working Papers 18-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Martin Brown & Jan Schmitz & Christian Zehnder, 2018. "Communication, Credit Provision and Loan Repayment: Evidence from a Person-to-Person Lending Experiment," Working Papers on Finance 1819, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Aug 2020.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2018. "Measuring costly effect using the slide task," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1311, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Florian Hett & Markus Kröll & Mario Mechtel, 2019. "Choosing Who You Are: The Structure and Behavioral Effects of Revealed Identification Preferences," Working Papers 1903, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Roberto Galbiati & Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2018. "Dynamic effects of enforcement on cooperation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01971468, HAL.
- Antoine Marsaudon, 2019. "Do Health Shocks Modify Personality Traits? Evidence from Locus Of Control," PSE Working Papers halshs-01976868, HAL.