Report NEP-CBE-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dina Tasneem & Audrey Azerot & Marine de Montaignac & Jim Engle-Warnick, 2018. "A Laboratory Study of Nudge with Retirement Savings," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-23, CIRANO.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Di Girolamo, Amalia, 2018. "Have your cake and eat it too: real effort and risk aversion in schoolchildren," MPRA Paper 89528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qinxin Guo & Enci Wang & Yongyou Nie & Junyi Shen, 2018. "Revisiting the Impact of Impure Public Goods on Consumers' Prosocial Behavior: A Lab Experiment in Shanghai," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-22, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- David Dillenberger & Daniel Gottlieb & Pietro Ortoleva, 2018. "Stochastic Impatience and the Separation of Time and Risk Preferences," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 08 Sep 2018.
- Dina Tasneem & Audrey Azerot & Marine de Montaignac & Jim Engle-Warnick, 2018. "A Laboratory Study of the Eﬀect of Financial Literacy Training on Retirement Savings," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-24, CIRANO.
- Matteo M. Marini, 2018. "20 years of emotions and risky choices in the lab: A meta-analysis," Working Papers 2018/14, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).