Report NEP-CBE-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conny Wunsch & Renate Strobl, 2018. "Risky Choices and Solidarity: Why Experimental Design Matters," CESifo Working Paper Series 7125, CESifo Group Munich.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Heidhues, Paul & Jayaraman, Rajshri & Teirlinck, Marrit, 2018. "Defaults and donations: Evidence from a field experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 294, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lekfuangfu, Warn N & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Warrinnier, Nele & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2017. "Locus of control and its intergenerational implications forearly childhood skill formation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67366, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Erik Snowberg & Leeat Yariv, 2018. "Testing the Waters: Behavior across Participant Pools," CESifo Working Paper Series 7136, CESifo Group Munich.
- Weiwei Tasch & Daniel Houser, 2018. "Social Preferences and Social Curiosity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7132, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Jones & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2018. "Paying for what kind of Performance? Performance Pay and Multitasking in Mission-Oriented Jobs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7156, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gillitzer, Christian & Sinning, Mathias, 2018. "Nudging businesses to pay their taxes: Does timing matter?," Ruhr Economic Papers 760, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Philippe Jehiel, 2017. "Investment strategy and selection bias: An equilibrium perspective on overoptimism," Working Papers halshs-01557560, HAL.
- Tsikas, Stefanos A. & Wagener, Andreas, 2018. "Bringing Tax Avoiders to Light: Moral Framing and Shaming in a Public Goods Experiment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-633, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Johannes Buckenmaier, 2018. "Cognitive sophistication and deliberation times," ECON - Working Papers 292, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2019.
- Evdokimov, Piotr & Garfagnini, Umberto, 2018. "Communication and behavior in organizations: An experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2018-302, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.