Report NEP-CBE-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjit Dhami & Mengxing Wei & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2018. "Public Goods Games and Psychological Utility: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7014, CESifo.
- Andreas Bergh & Philipp Christoph Wichardt, 2018. "Mine, Ours or Yours? Unintended Framing Effects in Dictator Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 7049, CESifo.
- Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet & Roberto Galbiati, 2017. "Spillovers, Persistence and Learning: Institutions and the Dynamics of Cooperation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01613850, HAL.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2018. "Time preferences between individuals and groups in the transition from hunter-gatherer to industrial societies," Working Papers SDES-2018-1, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2018.
- Yosuke Hashidate, 2018. "Social Image Concern and Reference Point Formation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1085, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Y. Bayer, B.J. Ruffle, R. Zultan, T. Dwolatzky, 2018. "Time preferences of older people with mild cognitive impairment," LCERPA Working Papers 0115, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 30 May 2018.
- Björn Bartling & Alexander W. Cappelen & Mathias Ekström & Erik Ø. Sørensen & Bertil Tungodden, 2018. "Fairness in Winner-Take-All Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 7045, CESifo.
- Damgaard, Mette Trier & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2018. "Nudging in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 11454, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xu, Yilong & Xu, Xiaogeng & Tucker, Steven, 2018. "Ambiguity Attitudes in the Loss Domain: Decisions for Self versus Others," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Lampi, Elina & Martinsson, Peter & Tu, Qin & Yang, Xiaojun, 2018. "Long-run effects of family policies: An experimental study of the Chinese one-child policy," Working Papers in Economics 732, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Artavia-Mora, Luis & Bedi, Arjun S. & Rieger, Matthias, 2018. "Help, Prejudice and Headscarves," IZA Discussion Papers 11460, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).