Report NEP-CBE-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Homayoon Moradi & Alexander Nesterov, 2018. "Moral Wiggle Room Reverted: Information Avoidance is Myopic," HSE Working papers WP BRP 189/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Prast, Henriette & Sanders, José & Leonhard, Olga, 2018. "Can Words Breed or Kill Investment? Metaphors, Imagery, Affect and Investor Behaviour," Discussion Paper 2018-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ritwik Banerjee & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Marie Claire Villeval, 2020. "Feedback Spillovers Across Tasks, Self-Confidence and Competitiveness," Working Papers halshs-01760347, HAL.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Nicola Daniele Coniglio, 2018. "Effort, inequality and cooperation: evidence from the lab," SERIES 02-2018, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Apr 2018.
- Vassilopoulos, Achilleas & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2018. "Loss Aversion, Expectations and Anchoring in the BDM Mechanism," MPRA Paper 85635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2018. "Measuring Costly Effort Using the Slider Task," IZA Discussion Papers 11411, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).