Report NEP-CBE-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leah Gillion, 2017. "Does Birth Weight Influence Grit or Can Grit Be Learned After Birth?," Working Papers wp17-21-ff, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Marianna Belloc & Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli & Simone D'Alessandro, 2017. "A Social Heuristics Hypothesis for the Stag Hunt: Fast- and Slow-Thinking Hunters in the Lab," CESifo Working Paper Series 6824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robin Cubitt & Gijs van de Kuilen & Sujoy Mukerji, 2017. "Discriminating between Models of Ambiguity Attitude: A Qualitative Test," Working Papers 831, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Stefano Papa, 2017. "The effects of physical activity on social interactions: The case of trust and trustworthiness," wp.comunite 00134, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Marielle Brunette & Julien Jacob, 2017. "Risk Aversion, Prudence and Temperance in Gain and Loss: are we all Schizophrenics?," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2017-07, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Jul 2017.
- Dmitri Vinogradov & Yousef Makhlouf, 2017. "Signaling Probabilities in Ambiguity: on the impact of vague news," Working Papers 2017_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Hermann, Daniel & Ostermaier, Andreas, 2018. "Be close to me and I will be honest: How social distance influences honesty," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 340, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Alem, Yonas & Behrendt, Hannah & Belot, Michele & Bíró, Anikó, 2018. "Mindfulness and Stress - a Randomised Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 725, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2018. "Framing Game Theory," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1076, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Müller, Stephan & Rau, Holger A., 2018. "Motivational crowding out effects in charitable giving: Experimental evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 338, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Beqiraj Elton & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Serpieri Carolina, 2017. "Bounded-rationality and heterogeneous agents: Long or short forecasters?," wp.comunite 00132, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.