Report NEP-CBE-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toke Aidt & Christopher Rauh, 2017. "The Big Five Personality Traits and Partisanship in England," CESifo Working Paper Series 6732, CESifo.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2015. "Can having internal locus of control insure against negative shocks? Psychological evidence from panel data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66190, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Serhiy Kandul & Olexandr Nikolaychuk, 2017. "If I do not ask for help, it does not mean I do not need it: Experimental analysis of recipients' preferences for redistribution," IRENE Working Papers 17-13, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Serhiy Kandul & Olexandr Nikolaychuk, 2017. "I deserve more! An experimental analysis of illusory ownership in dictator games," IRENE Working Papers 17-12, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Christoph Engel & Svenja Hippel, 2017. "Experimental Social Planners: Good Natured, but Overly Optimistic," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_23, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Larbi Alaoui & Katharina A. Janezic & Antonio Penta, 2017. "Reasoning about others’ reasoning," Economics Working Papers 1587, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Huck, Steffen & Szech, Nora & Wenner, Lukas M., 2017. "More effort with less pay: On information avoidance, optimistic beliefs, and performance," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-304r2, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.