Report NEP-CBE-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damon Clark & David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Mark Rush, 2017. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1293, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Adrian Hillenbrand & Fabian Winter, 2017. "Volunteering under Population Uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Huck, Steffen & Leutgeb, Johannes, 2017. "Games played through agents in the laboratory: A test of Prat & Rustichini's model," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-305r, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Carrera, Mariana & Royer, Heather & Stehr, Mark & Syndor, Justin, 2017. "Can Financial Incentives Help People Trying to Establish New Habits? Experimental Evidence with New Gym Members," IZA Discussion Papers 10874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jingcheng Fu & Martin Sefton & Richard Upward, 2017. "Social comparisons in job search: experimental evidence," Discussion Papers 2017-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Fabio Piluso, 2017. "Does Reminding Of Behavioural Biases Increase Returns From Financial Trading? A Field Experiment," Working Papers 201705, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- David Gill & Zdenka Kissova & Jaesun Lee & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "First-place loving and last-place loathing: How rank in the distribution of performance affects effort provision," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1295, Purdue University, Department of Economics.