Report NEP-CBE-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babkina, Tatiana & Myagkov, Mikhail & Lukinova, Evgeniya & Peshkovskaya, Anastasiya & Menshikova, Olga & Berkman, Elliot T., 2016. "Choice of the Group Increases Intra-Cooperation," MPRA Paper 77758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amnon Maltz & Giorgia Romagnoli, "undated". "Status Quo Bias under Uncertainty: An Experimental Study," Working Papers WP2017/6, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Julia & Schwieren, Christiane, 2017. "Using Personality Questionnaires in Experiments -- Limits and Potentials," MPRA Paper 78132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tagiew, Rustam & Ignatov, Dmitry, 2016. "Gift Ratios in Laboratory Experiments," MPRA Paper 77603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friebel, Guido & Lalanne, Marie & Richter, Bernard & Schwardmann, Peter & Seabright, Paul, 2017. "Women form social networks more selectively and less opportunistically than men," SAFE Working Paper Series 168, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Ismaël Rafaï & Mira Toumi, 2017. "Pay Attention or Be Paid for Attention? Impact of Incentives on Allocation of Attention," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Maria J. Ruiz Martos, 2017. "Individual Dynamic Choice Behaviour and the Common Consequence Effect," ThE Papers 17/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Gabriele Chierchia & Fabio Tufano & Giorgio Coricelli, 2017. "Friends or Strangers? Strategic Uncertainty and Cooperation across Experimental Games of Strategic Complements and Substitutes," Discussion Papers 2017-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Chen Yuyou, 2015. "Agent base model in public goods game," EcoMod2015 8593, EcoMod.
- Sascha Fullbrunn & Wolfgang J. Luhan, 2017. "Am I my peer's keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2017-02, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Feld, Jan & Sauermann, Jan & de Grip, Andries, 2017. "Estimating the Relationship between Skill and Overconfidence," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).