Report NEP-CBE-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andor, Mark & Gerster, Andreas & Sommer, Stephan, 2017. "Consumer inattention, heuristic thinking and the role of energy labels," Ruhr Economic Papers 671, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- David Fielding & Stephen Knowles & Kirsten Robertson, 2017. "When does it matter how you ask? Cross-subject heterogeneity in framing effects in a charitable donation experiment," Working Papers 1701, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- James C. Cox & John A. List & Michael Price & Vjollca Sadiraj & Anya Samek, 2016. "Moral Costs and Rational Choice: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2016-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2019.
- Lamb Wubin & Naixin Ren, 2017. "Decision structure of risky choice," Papers 1701.08567, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Kesternich, Martin & Goeschl, Timo & Lohse, Johannes & Römer, Daniel & Reif, Christiane, 2016. "An online experiment on cooperation and groupishness across urban districts," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145848, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gravert, Christina & Kurz, Verena, 2017. "Nudging à la carte – A field experiment on food choice," Working Papers in Economics 690, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Julia Rohrer & Boris Egloff & Michal Kosinski & David Stillwell & Stefan Schmukle, 2017. "In Your Eyes Only? Discrepancies and Agreement Between Self- and Other-Reports of Personality From Age 14 to 29," Working Papers 1702, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Robert Hahn & Robert D. Metcalfe & David Novgorodsky & Michael K. Price, 2016. "The Behavioralist as Policy Designer: The Need to Test Multiple Treatments to Meet Multiple Targets," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2016-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "It's your turn: experiments with three-player public good games," MPRA Paper 76565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Bosman, Ronald & van Winden, Frans, 2016. "Emotion at Stake – The role of stake size and emotions in a power-to-take game experiment in China with a comparison to Europe," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145592, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2017. "Altruistic Norm Enforcement and Decision-Making Format in a Dilemma: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 76641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob, Michael & Kübler, Dorothea & Steckel, Jan Christoph & van Velduizen, Roel, 2016. "Clean up your own mess: An experimental study of moral responsibility and efficiency," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-215, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.