Report NEP-CBE-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2016. "Individual and Group Preferences Over Risk: An Experiment," EconStor Preprints 148357, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Alisa Frik & Luigi Mittone, 2016. "Factors Influencing the Perceived Websites' Privacy Trustworthiness and Users' Purchase Intentions," CEEL Working Papers 1609, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Joy A. Buchanan & Matthew K. McMahon & Matthew Simpson & Bart J. Wilson, 2016. "Smile, Dictator, Youâ€™re on Camera," Working Papers 1061, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Saputo, Rachel & Ho, Shuay-Tsyr, 2015. "Food Waste: The Role of Date Labels, Package Size, and Product Category," Working Papers 250016, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Pietro Battiston & Simona Gamba, 2016. "When the two ends meet: an experiment on cooperation across the Italian North-South divide," LEM Papers Series 2016/41, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2016. "Are dyads conditionally cooperative? Evidence from a public goods experiment," EconStor Preprints 148356, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Federico Favaretto & Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "Too Little, Too Late? Monetary Policymaking Inertia and Psychology: A Behavioral Model," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1617, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & F. Parisi & A. Porat, 2016. "Unbundling Efficient Breach: An Experiment," Working Papers wp1088, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Eva M. Berger & Guenther Koenig & Henning Mueller & Felix Schmidt & Daniel Schunk, 2016. "Self-Regulation Training, Labor Market Reintegration of Unemployed Individuals, and Locus of Control Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers 1622, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 2016.
- Eva M. Berger & Luke Haywood, 2016. "Locus of Control and Mothers’ Return to Employment," Working Papers 1614, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 2016.
- David Huffman & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Time Discounting and Economic Decision-making among the Elderly," Working Papers wp347, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.