Report NEP-CBE-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tjøtta, Sigve, 2016. "You’ll never walk alone. An experimental study on receiving money," Working Papers in Economics 03/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Santiago I. Sautua, 2016. "Risk, Ambiguity, And Diversification," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014588, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Bradler, Christiane & Neckermann, Susanne & Warnke, Arne Jonas, 2016. "Incentivizing creativity: A large-scale experiment with tournaments and gifts," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-040, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Charpentier, Caroline J. & Neve, Jan-Emmanuel De & Roiser, Jonathan P. & Sharot, Tali, 2016. "Models of affective decision-making: how do feelings predict choice?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66420, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maria Bigoni & Margherita Fort & Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Reggiani, 2015. "Cooperation or Competition? A field experiment on non-monetary learning incentives," Framed Field Experiments 00408, The Field Experiments Website.
- Davis, John B., 2016. "Economics, Neuroeconomics, and the Problem of Identity," Working Papers and Research 2016-03, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Chaim Fershtman & Uzi Segal, 2016. "Preferences and Social Influence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 912, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael Kirchler & Stefan Palan, 2016. "Immaterial and monetary gifts in economic transactions. Evidence from the field," Working Papers 2016-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.