Report NEP-CBE-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Molina, José Alberto & Ferrer, Alfredo & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Gracia-Lazaro, Carlos & Moreno, Yamir & Sanchez, Angel, 2016. "The Effect of Kinship on Intergenerational Cooperation: A Lab Experiment with Three Generations," IZA Discussion Papers 9842, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fiala, Nathan, 2014. "Skills in the Marketplace: Market Equilibrium, Personality and Ability in a Field-Based Experiment," Working Papers 30, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Konstantinos Georgalos, 2016. "Dynamic decision making under ambiguity," Working Papers 112111041, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Heine, F.A. & Strobel, M., 2016. "Reward and punishment in a team contest," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Fehr, Dietmar, 2015. "Is increasing inequality harmful? Experimental evidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2015-209, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Anna Lou Abatayo & John Lynham & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2015. "Facebook-to-Facebook: Online Communication and Economic Cooperation," Working Papers 2015-9, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Cabrales, Antonio; Feri, Francesco; Gottardi, Piero; Meléndez-Jiménez, Miguel A., 2016. "Can there be a market for cheap-talk information? Some experimental evidence," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/07, European University Institute.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Persson, Emil & Wang, Xianghong, 2016. "Is there a hidden cost of imposing a minimum contribution level for public good contributions?," Working Papers in Economics 654, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Roberta Dessi & Edoardo Gallo & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Network Cognition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1462, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hackinger, Julian, 2016. "Not All Income is the Same to Everyone: Cognitive Ability and the House Money Effect in Public Goods Games," MPRA Paper 70836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn & Cornelia Struewing, 2016. "Locus of Control and Performance Appraisal," Research Papers in Economics 2016-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.