Report NEP-CBE-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Persson, Emil, 2016. "Framing and Minimum Levels in Public Good Provision," Working Papers in Economics 656, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Natalia BORZINO & Enrique FATAS & Emmanuel PETERLE, 2016. "In Gov We Trust, Voluntary compliance in networked investment games," Working Papers 2016-04, CRESE.
- Neyse, Levent & Bosworth, Steven & Ring, Patrick & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2016. "Overconfidence, Incentives and Digit Ratio," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 130145, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Di Girolamo, Amalia & Harrison, Glenn & Lau, Morten & Swarthout, J. Todd, 2016. "Subjective Belief Distributions and the Characterization of Economic Literacy," IZA Discussion Papers 9856, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vessela Daskalova & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2014. "Categorization and Coordination," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1460, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ruffle, Bradley & Tobol, Yossi, 2016. "Clever Enough to Tell the Truth," IZA Discussion Papers 9860, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sandro Casal & Francesco Fallucchi & Simone Quercia, 2016. "Morals and markets: The case of ultimatum bargaining," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Benjamin Ouvrard & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "Environmental Incentives: Nudge or Tax?," Working Papers of BETA 2016-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Martinsson, Peter & Persson, Emil, 2016. "Public Goods and Minimum Provision Levels: Does the institutional formation affect cooperation?," Working Papers in Economics 655, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jaime Torres, Mónica Marcela & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2016. "Social Norms and Information Diffusion in Water-saving Programs: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment in Colombia," Working Papers in Economics 652, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Morone, Piergiuseppe & Falcone, Pasquale Marcello & Imbert, Enrica & Morone, Marcello & Morone, Andrea, 2016. "Tackling Food Waste through a sharing economy approach: an experimental analysis," MPRA Paper 70626, University Library of Munich, Germany.