Report NEP-CBE-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul & Seifert, Guilherme & De Carvalho, Mateus, 2015. "Atheists Score Higher on Cognitive Reflection Tests," MPRA Paper 68451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Busom & Cristina Lopez-Mayan, 2015. "Student Preconceptions And Learning Economic Reasoning," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 959.15, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Driesen, B.W.I. & Lombardi, M. & Peters, H.J.M., 2015. "Feasible sets, comparative risk aversion, and comparative uncertainty aversion in bargaining," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Avner Ben-Ner & John A. List & Louis Putterman & Anya Samek, 2015. "Learned Generosity? A Field Experiment with Parents and their Children," Working Papers 2015-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Daniele Nosenzo & Fabio Tufano, 2015. "Entry or Exit? The Effect of Voluntary Participation on Cooperation," Discussion Papers 2015-20, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- A Banerji and Jeevant Rampal, 2015. "Loss Aversion And Willingness To Pay For New Products," Working papers 249, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sieber, Susann & Schmidt, Tobias, 2015. "The influence of an up-front experiment on respondents' recording behaviour in payment diaries: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 43/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Sauter, Philipp & Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2015. "Risk attitudes of foresters, farmers and students: An experimental multimethod comparison," DARE Discussion Papers 1514, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Andrew Mell, 2015. "Fooling Some of the People Some of the Time: Reputation Management and Optimal Betrayal," Economics Series Working Papers 770, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stephen V. Burks & Daniele Nosenzo & Jon Anderson & Matthew Bombyk & Derek Ganzhorn & Lorenz Goette & Aldo Rustichini, 2015. "Lab Measures of Other-Regarding Preferences Can Predict Some Related on-the-Job Behavior: Evidence from a Large Scale Field Experiment," Discussion Papers 2015-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- John Gathergood & Joerg Weber, 2015. "Is Poor Financial Literacy a Barrier to Home Ownership?," Discussion Papers 2015/16, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2015. "Gender Differences In Reaction To Psychological Pressure: Evidence From Tennis Players," Working Papers 201506, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Christine L. Exley, 2015. "Understanding Conformity: An Experimental Investigation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-070, Harvard Business School.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Jonathan Vaksmann & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Voluntary Contributions to a Mutual Insurance Pool," Working Papers halshs-01243256, HAL.
- Barone, Adriana & Nese, Annamaria, 2015. "Body Weight and Gender: Academic Choice and Performance," MPRA Paper 68450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zinaida M. Pogosova & M Nizhnik & Henry Penikas, 2015. "The Decision-Making Process in Punishment Imposition: Four Factors of Public Perception in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.