Report NEP-CBE-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Marco Piovesan, 2015. "Nudge for (the Public) Good: How Defaults can affect Cooperation," IFRO Working Paper 2015/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Coutts, Alexander, 2015. "Testing Models of Belief Bias: An Experiment," MPRA Paper 67507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judy L. Klein, 2015. "Implementation Rationality: The Nexus of Psychology and Economics at the RAND Logistics Systems Laboratory, 1956-1966," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2015-9, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Samahita, Margaret, 2015. "Venting and Gossiping in Conflicts: Emotion Expression in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 2015:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Willem Sas, 2015. "Voluntary Provision of Public Knowledge Goods: Group-Based Social Preferences and Coalition Formation," Working Papers halshs-01224007, HAL.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2015. "Are Entrepreneurs more Optimistic and Overconfident than Managers and Employees?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-124/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marlène Guillon & Josselin Thuilliez, 2015. "HIV and Rational risky behaviors: a systematic review of published empirical literature (1990-2013)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01222571, HAL.
- Julian Macoveanu & Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy & Martin Skov & Hartwig R. Siebner & Toke Reinholt Fosgaard, 2015. "The neural bases of framing effects in social dilemmas," IFRO Working Paper 2015/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.