Report NEP-CBE-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2015. "Behavioural, Financial, and Health & Medical Economics: A Connection," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Heidhues, Paul & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2015. "Defaults and Donations: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 515, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Zhuoqiong Chen & David Ong & Roman Sheremeta, 2015. "Competition Between and Within Universities: Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of Group Identity and the Desire to Win," Working Papers 15-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Ioannou, Christos A. & Makris, Miltiadis, 2017. "An experimental investigation of Poisson Coordination games," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1506, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- A.M.J. Deetlefs & H. Bateman & L. Isabella Dobrescu & B.R. Newell & Andreas Ortmann & Susan Thorp, 2015. "Suspicious Minds (can be a good thing when saving for retirement)," Discussion Papers 2015-06A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Grunewald, Andreas, 2015. "Incentives and Information as Driving Forces of Default Effects," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 516, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Federico Fornasari & Matteo Ploner & Ivan Soraperra, 2015. "Investment in Risk Protection and Social Preferences: An Experimental Study," CEEL Working Papers 1503, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.