Report NEP-CBE-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takafumi Yamakawa & Yoshitaka Okano & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2015. "Detecting motives for cooperation in public goods experiments," Working Papers SDES-2015-15, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.
- Christoph Engel & Michael Kurschilgen, 2015. "The Jurisdiction of the Man Within – Introspection, Identity, and Cooperation in a Public Good Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Marco Kleine & Sebastian Kube, 2015. "Communication and Trust in Principal-Team Relationships: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hélène Couprie & Elisabeth Cudeville & Catherine Sofer, 2015. "Efficiency versus Stereotypes: an Experiment in Domestic Production," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Schurer, Stefanie & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Leung, Felix, 2015. "Do Universities Shape Their Students' Personality?," IZA Discussion Papers 8873, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexey A. Kotov & Liana B. Agrba & Elizaveta V. Vlasova & Tatyana N. Kotova, 2015. "The Role of Labels in Learning Statistically Dense and Statistically Sparse Categories," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- O'Higgins, Niall & Palomba, Arturo & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2015. "Gender Effects, Culture and Social Influence in the Dictator Game: An Italian Study," IZA Discussion Papers 8860, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/330 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bezu, Sosina & Holden , Stein, 2015. "Generosity and sharing among villagers: Do women give more?," Working Paper Series 04-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:930 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Houser, Daniel & List, John A. & Piovesan, Marco & Samek, Anya & Winter, Joachim K., 2015. "On the Origins of Dishonesty: From Parents to Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8906, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre C. Boyer & Nadja Dwenger & Johannes Rincke, 2014. "Do Taxes Crowd Out Intrinsic Motivation? Field-Experimental Evidence from Germany," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-23, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny E., 2015. "Intuitive cooperation refuted: Commentary on Rand et al. (2012) and Rand et al. (2014)," Working Papers in Economics 617, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Lahno, Amrei Marie & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2015. "Ambiguity aversion is the exception," Discussion Papers in Economics 23817, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till & Schneider, Tim & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "The victim matters: Experimental evidence on lying, moral costs and moral cleansing," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 233, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.