Report NEP-CBE-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hubert J. Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2014. "Do Women Panic More Than Men? An Experimental Study on Financial Decision," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1406, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bardsley, Nicholas & Ule, Aljaz, 2014. "Focal Points Revisited: Team Reasoning, the Principle of Insufficient Reason and Cognitive Hierarchy Theory," MPRA Paper 58256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Utteeyo Dasgupta & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra & Subha Mani, 2014. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum: An Experimental Investigation," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2014-07, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, David, 2014. "Behavioral Finance," MPRA Paper 59028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rogers, Todd & Frey, Erin, 2014. "Changing Behavior beyond the Here and Now," Working Paper Series rwp14-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Tilman Brück & Manuel Schubert, 2014. "The Perception of Lethal Risks - Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," HiCN Working Papers 188, Households in Conflict Network.
- Hirshleifer, David & Jian, Ming & Zhang, Huai, 2014. "Superstition and financial decision making," MPRA Paper 58620, University Library of Munich, Germany.