Report NEP-CBE-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jared C. Carbone & Robert S. Gazzale, 2014. "A Shared Sense of Responsibility: Money versus effort contributions in the voluntary provision of public goods," Working Papers 2014-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Wojciech Hardy & Michał Krawczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Internet piracy and book sales: a field experiment," Working Papers 2014-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2014. "A Model of Modeling," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Miroslava Federicova, 2014. "The Impact of High-Stakes School-Admission Exams on Study Effort and Achievements: Quasi-experimental Evidence from Slovakia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp517, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:753 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katrin Auspurg & Maria Iacovou & Cheti Nicoletti, 2014. "Housework share between partners: Experimental evidence on gender identity," Discussion Papers 14/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:sss:wpaper:201403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takao Asano & Takuma Kunieda & Akihisa Shibata, 2014. "Overconfidence, Underconfidence, and Welfare," KIER Working Papers 903, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Urmee Khan & Maxwell Stinchcombe, 2014. "Patient Preferences, Intergenerational Equity, and the Precautionary Principle," Working Papers 201427, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Maria Elisabeta Ioanas & Daniela Valentina Constantin, 2013. "Consumers Perceptions About Fairness And Unfairness Prices," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 23-24, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.