Report NEP-CBE-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delaney, Liam & Fink, GÃ¼nther & Harmon, Colm, 2014. "Effects of stress on economic decision-making: Evidence from laboratory experiments," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-006, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Anastasia Danilov & Timo Vogelsang, 2014. "Time for Helping," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- LaRiviere, Jacob & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nick & Aanesen, Margrethe & Falk-Peterson, Jannike & Tinch, Dugald, 2014. "Effects of Experience, Knowledge and Signals on Willingness to Pay for a Public Good," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-008, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Training, Risk Aversion and Other Personality Traits: Evidence from a Random Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9x83w5k4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- V. I. Yukalov & D. Sornette, 2014. "Manipulating decision making of typical agents," Papers 1409.0636, arXiv.org.
- Bleile, Jörg, 2016. "Limited Attention in Case-Based Belief Formation," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 518, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ninos P. Malek & Joshua C. Hall & Collin Hodges, 2014. "A Review and Analysis of the Effectiveness of Alternative Teaching Methods on Student Learning in Economics," Working Papers 14-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.