Report NEP-CBE-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Dolan & Matteo M. Galizzi, 2014. "Because I'm Worth It: A Lab-Field Experiment on the Spillover Effects of Incentives in Health," CEP Discussion Papers dp1286, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ros-Galvez, Alejandro & Rosa-García, Alfonso, 2014. "Private provision of a public good: cooperation and altruism of internet forum users," MPRA Paper 57560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanna d’Adda & Donja Darai & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Do leaders affect ethical conduct?," ECON - Working Papers 167, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Keuschnigg, Marc & Wolbring, Tobias, 2014. "Disorder, Social Capital, and Norm Violation: Three Field Experiments on the Broken Windows Thesis," MPRA Paper 57534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janna Ter Meer, 2014. "The indirect effect of monetary incentives on deception," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Antonios Proestakis & Pablo Branas-Garza & Praveen Kujal, 2014. "Self discrimination: A field experiment on obesity," SEET Working Papers 2014-04, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Sara Bonesso & Fabrizio Gerli & Claudio Pizzi, 2014. "Advance in your career and get satisfaction: How much your emotional, social and cognitive competencies matter?," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mihnea Constantinescu, 2014. "Rationally irrational or irrationally rational? Risk perceptions and their influence in the investment process," ERES eres2014_247, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sven Bienert, 2013. "The Green Behaviour: Experimental Economics and Sustainable Real Estate," ERES eres2013_240, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Clare Branigan & Cathal Brugha, 2013. "Behavioural Biases on Residential House Purchase Decisions: A Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Approach," ERES eres2013_220, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Diego Salzman, 2013. "Behavioural Real Estate," ERES eres2013_334, European Real Estate Society (ERES).