Report NEP-CBE-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Hergueux & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2015. "Social preferences in the online laboratory: a randomized experiment," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00984211, HAL.
- Luis Aranda & Martin Siyaranamual, 2014. "Are Smarter People Better Samaritans? Effect of Cognitive Abilities on Pro-Social Behaviors," Working Papers 2014:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Charles A. Holt & Andrew Kydd & Laura Razzolini & Roman Sheremeta, 2014. "The Paradox of Misaligned Profiling: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 14-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2014. "Cognitive ability, character skills, and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 712, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Kelsey & Sara le Roux, 2014. "An Experimental Study on the Effect of Ambiguity in a Coordination Game," Discussion Papers 1410, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Lohse, Johannes & Goeschl, Timo & Diederich , Johannes, 2014. "Giving is a question of time: Response times and contributions to a real world public good," Working Papers 0566, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Joshua B. Miller & Adam Sanjurjo, 2014. "A Cold Shower for the Hot Hand Fallacy," Working Papers 518, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Learning, Words and Actions: Experimental Evidence on Coordination-Improving Information," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00845123, HAL.
- Mantilla, Cesar, 2014. "Are we more wearful than greedy? Outbounding the incentives to defect in cooperation dilemmas," IAST Working Papers 14-08, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Marianna Baggio & Luigi Mittone, 2014. "Experience and history: An experimental approach to generational heterogeneity," CEEL Working Papers 1404, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.