Report NEP-CBE-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Browning & Lars Gårn Hansen & Sinne Smed, 2013. "Rational inattention or rational overreaction? Consumer reactions to health news," IFRO Working Paper 2013/14, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Duncan Gilchrist & Michael Luca & Deepak Malhotra, 2013. "When 3+1 > 4: Gift Structure and Reciprocity in the Field," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-030, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2015.
- Yoan Hermstrüwer & Stephan Dickert, 2013. "Tearing the Veil of Privacy Law: An Experiment on Chilling Effects and the Right to Be Forgotten," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney, 2013. "Those Outsiders: How Downstream Externalities Affect Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Christoph Engel & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2013. "Words Substitute Fists – Justifying Punishment in a Public Good Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2014.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Grunewald, Andreas, 2013. "Incentives and Information as Driving Forces of Default Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cunningham, Thomas, 2013. "Biases and Implicit Knowledge," MPRA Paper 50292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shawn Cole & Martin Kanz & Leora Klapper, 2013. "Incentivizing Calculated Risk-Taking: Evidence from an Experiment with Commercial Bank Loan Officers," NBER Working Papers 19472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brendan Daley & Philipp Sadowski, 2013. "Foundations for Cooperation in the Prisoners’ Dilemma," Working Papers 13-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.