Report NEP-CBE-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nassim N. Taleb & Constantine Sandis, 2013. "The Skin In The Game Heuristic for Protection Against Tail Events," Papers 1308.0958, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Quang NGUYEN & Marie Claire VILLEVAL & Hui XU, 2013. "Trust and Trustworthiness Under The Prospect Theory and Quasi-Hyperbolic Preferences: A Field Experiment in Vietnam," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1301, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Vicente Calabuig & Enrique Fatas & Gonzalo Olcina & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2013. "Carry a big stick, or no stick at all An experimental analysis of trust and capacity of punishment," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0413, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Michele Belot & Jonathan James & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Changing Eating Habits - A Field Experiment in Primary Schools," ESE Discussion Papers 219, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Qiyan ONG & Yohanes Eko RIYANTO & Walter E. THESEIRA & Steven M. SHEFFRIN, 2013. "The Self-Image Signaling Roles of Voice in Decision-Making," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1303, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar, 2013. "Giving and Sorting among Friends: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Zumbuehl & Thomas Dohmen & Gerard Pfann, 2013. "Parental Investment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 570, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Yang, Xiaojun, 2013. "Intertemporal Choice Shifts in Households: Do they occur and are they good?," Working Papers in Economics 569, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.