Report NEP-CBE-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Fiorini & Michael P. Keane, 2013. "How the Allocation of Children’s Time Affects Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Development," Working Paper Series 4, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dariel A., 2013. "Cooperation preferences and framing effects," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Michael K. Price, 2012. "Advice and Fictive Learning: The Pricing of Assets in the Laboratory," Working Papers 2012-07, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Lionel Page & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Variation in risk seeking behavior following large losses: A natural experiment," QuBE Working Papers 007, QUT Business School.
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard, 2013. "Asymmetric default bias in dishonesty – how defaults work but only when in one’s favor," IFRO Working Paper 2013/8, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Magnus Rodin & Gulay Ozcan, 2013. "Is It How You Look or Speak That Matters? “An Experimental Study Exploring the Mechanisms of Ethnic Discrimination”," Working Papers 009, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Hazel Bateman & Isabella Dobrescu & Ben R. Newell & Andreas Ortmann & Susan Thorp, 2013. "As Easy as Pie: How Retirement Savers use Prescribed Investment Disclosures," Research Paper Series 326, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- William T. Alpert & Oskar R. Harmon, 2013. "The Alpha of a Survey of the Literature in Economic and Financial Literacy," Working papers 2013-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pahlke, Julius & Strasser, Sebastian & Vieider, Ferdinand M., 2012. "Responsibility effects in decision making under risk," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2012-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michael Insler & Pamela Schmitt & Jake Compton, 2013. "Does everyone accept a free lunch? Decision making under (almost) zero cost borrowing," Departmental Working Papers 42, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Paolo Crosetto & Antonio Filippin, 2013. "A Theoretical and Experimental Appraisal of Five Risk Elicitation Methods," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 547, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dwenger, Nadja & Kübler, Dorothea & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2013. "Preference for randomization: Empirical and experimental evidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael P. Cameron & Richard Calderwood & Ashleigh Cox & Steven Lim & Michio Yamaoka, 2013. "Personal Financial Literacy Among High School Students in New Zealand, Japan and the United States," Working Papers in Economics 13/04, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Danz, David & Hüber, Frank & Kübler, Dorothea & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Schmid, Julia, 2013. "'I'll do it by myself as I knew it all along': On the failure of hindsight-biased principals to delegate optimally," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Marco Castillo & Gregory Leo & Ragan Petrie, 2013. "Room Effects," Working Papers 1040, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Apr 2013.
- Michael A. Kuhn & Peter Kuhn & Marie Claire Villeval, 2013. "The Importance of the Cognitive Environment for Intertemporal Choice," Working Papers 1316, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.