Report NEP-CBE-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Fiorini & Michael P. Keane, 2013. "How the Allocation of Children’s Time Affects Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Development," Working Paper Series 4, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dariel A., 2013. "Cooperation preferences and framing effects," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Michael K. Price, 2012. "Advice and Fictive Learning: The Pricing of Assets in the Laboratory," Working Papers 2012-07, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Lionel Page & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Variation in risk seeking behavior following large losses: A natural experiment," QuBE Working Papers 007, QUT Business School.
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard, 2013. "Asymmetric default bias in dishonesty – how defaults work but only when in one’s favor," IFRO Working Paper 2013/8, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Magnus Rodin & Gulay Ozcan, 2013. "Is It How You Look or Speak That Matters? “An Experimental Study Exploring the Mechanisms of Ethnic Discrimination”," Working Papers 009, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Hazel Bateman & Isabella Dobrescu & Ben R. Newell & Andreas Ortmann & Susan Thorp, 2013. "As Easy as Pie: How Retirement Savers use Prescribed Investment Disclosures," Research Paper Series 326, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- William T. Alpert & Oskar R. Harmon, 2013. "The Alpha of a Survey of the Literature in Economic and Financial Literacy," Working papers 2013-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pahlke, Julius & Strasser, Sebastian & Vieider, Ferdinand M., 2012. "Responsibility effects in decision making under risk," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2012-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michael Insler & Pamela Schmitt & Jake Compton, 2013. "Does everyone accept a free lunch? Decision making under (almost) zero cost borrowing," Departmental Working Papers 42, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Paolo Crosetto & Antonio Filippin, 2013. "A Theoretical and Experimental Appraisal of Five Risk Elicitation Methods," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 547, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dwenger, Nadja & Kübler, Dorothea & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2013. "Preference for randomization: Empirical and experimental evidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael P. Cameron & Richard Calderwood & Ashleigh Cox & Steven Lim & Michio Yamaoka, 2013. "Personal Financial Literacy Among High School Students in New Zealand, Japan and the United States," Working Papers in Economics 13/04, University of Waikato.
- Danz, David & Hüber, Frank & Kübler, Dorothea & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Schmid, Julia, 2013. "'I'll do it by myself as I knew it all along': On the failure of hindsight-biased principals to delegate optimally," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Marco Castillo & Gregory Leo & Ragan Petrie, 2013. "Room Effects," Working Papers 1040, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Apr 2013.
- Michael A. Kuhn & Peter Kuhn & Marie Claire Villeval, 2013. "The Importance of the Cognitive Environment for Intertemporal Choice," Working Papers 1316, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.