Report NEP-CBE-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberta Calvet & James Alm, 2013. "Empathy, Sympathy, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers 1310, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Lawless, Lydia J.R. & Nayga, Rodolfo & Drichoutis, Andreas, 2013. "Time preference and health behaviour: A review," MPRA Paper 45382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Bartczak & Susan Chilton & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2013. "The Impact of Individual Risk Preferences on Valuing Preservation of Threatened Species: an Application to Lynx Populations in Poland," Working Papers 2013-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- A. Bussu & C. Detotto, 2013. "The effect of socio-economic and emotional factors on gambling behaviour," Working Paper CRENoS 201305, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- James Alm, 2013. "Expanding the Theory of Tax Compliance from Individual to Group Motivations," Working Papers 1309, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Bunn & Caterina Calsamiglia & Donald J. Brown, 2013. "Testing for Fictive Learning in Decision-Making under Uncertainty," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1890, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Soren Leth-Petersen & Torben Heien Nielsen & Tore Olsen, 2013. "Subsidies vs. Nudges: Which Policies Increase Saving the Most?," Issues in Brief ib2013-3, Center for Retirement Research.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2013. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2013-03, CRESE.