Report NEP-CBE-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnston, D.W. & Lordan, G., 2012. "My body is fat and my wallet is thin: The link between weight perceptions, weight control and income," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2012. "On the plausibility of adaptive learning in macroeconomics: A puzzling conflict in the choice of the representative algorithm," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 177, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Allcott, Hunt & Rogers, Todd, 2012. "How Long Do Treatment Effects Last? Persistence and Durability of a Descriptive Norms Intervention's Effect on Energy Conservation," Working Paper Series rwp12-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Verhagen, T. & Nauta, A. & Feldberg, J.F.M., 2012. "Negative online word-of-mouth: Behavioral indicator or emotional release?," Serie Research Memoranda 20120010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Francisco Campos-Ortiz & Louis Putterman & T.K. Ahn & Loukas Balafoutas & Mongoljin Batsaikhan & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Security of property as a public good: Institutions, socio-political environment and experimental behavior in five countries," Working Papers 2012-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dessi, Roberta & Monin, Benoît, 2012. "Noblesse Oblige? Moral Identity and Prosocial Behavior in the Face of Selfishness," IDEI Working Papers 750, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Joaquín Gómez-Miñambres & Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán González, 2012. "Goal Setting and Monetary Incentives: When Large Stakes Are Not Enough," Working Papers 12-24, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Thomas Vischer & Thomas Dohmen & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Jürgen Schupp & Uwe Sunde & Gert G. Wagner, 2012. "Validating an Ultra-Short Survey Measure of Patience," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 499, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mitesh Kataria & Natalia Montinari, 2012. "Risk, Entitlements and Fairness Bias: Explaining Preferences for Redistribution in Multi-person Setting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Baumeister, Roy F. & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Aaker, Jennifer L. & Garbinsky, Emily N., 2012. "Some Key Differences between a Happy Life and a Meaningful Life," Research Papers 2119, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Marco Castillo & David L. Dickinson & Ragan Petrie, 2012. "Cognitive Resource Depletion, Choice Consistency, and Risk Preferences," Working Papers 12-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- K.S. Muehlfeld & G.U. Weitzel & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2012. "Fight or freeze? Individual differences in investorsâ€™ motivational systems and trading in experimental asset markets," Working Papers 12-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Raphaële Préget & Phu Nguyen-Van & Marc Willinger, 2012. "Who are the Voluntary Leaders? Experimental Evidence from a Sequential Contribution Game," Working Papers 12-34, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2012.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "On the Nature of Reciprocity: Evidence from the Ultimatum Reciprocity Measure," TWI Research Paper Series 79, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Jérôme Hergueux & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2012. "Social preferences in the online laboratory : A randomized experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748615, HAL.
- Dessi, Roberta & Monin, Benoît, 2012. "Noblesse Oblige? Moral Identity and Prosocial Behavior in the Face of Selfishness," TSE Working Papers 12-347, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).