Report NEP-CBE-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Perez-Arce, 2011. "The Effect of Education on Time Preferences," Working Papers 844, RAND Corporation.
- James C. Cox & Elinor Ostrom & James M. Walker, 2011. "Bosses and Kings: Asymmetric Power in Paired Common Pool and Public Good Games," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-06, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2012.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Reinhard Selten & Daniel Wiesen, 2011. "How Payment Systems Affect Physicians' Provision Behaviour – An Experimental Investigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mateus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles Noussair & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," Post-Print halshs-00581163, HAL.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Paradoxes and Mechanisms for Choice under Risk," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Oct 2013.
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," Working Papers 211, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Matthias Uhl, 2011. "Challenging the Intrapersonal Empathy Gap An Experiment with Self-Commitment Power," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Eike B. Kroll & Judith N. Trarbach & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Determining risk preferences for pain," FEMM Working Papers 110006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Rödin, Magnus & Özcan, Gülay, 2011. "Is It How You Look or Speak That Matters? - An Experimental Study Exploring the Mechanisms of Ethnic Discrimination," Research Papers in Economics 2011:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H. H. & Heckman, James & Humphries, John Eric, 2011. "Identification Problems in Personality Psychology," Working Paper Series 5/2011, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Emmanuelle GABILLON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "A Theory of Regret and Information," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Cobus Burger & Servaas van der Berg, 2011. "Modelling cognitive skills, ability and school quality to explain labour market earnings differentials," Working Papers 08/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- OWAN Hideo & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations of Inventors," Discussion papers 11022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cuguero, Natalia & Rosanas, Josep M., 2011. "Fairness, justice, subjectivity, objectivity and goal congruence in management control systems," IESE Research Papers D/891, IESE Business School.