Report NEP-CBE-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Feri & Alessandro Innocenti & Paolo Pin, 2011. "Psychological Pressure in Competitive Environments: Evidence from A Randomized Natural Experiment: Comment," Working Papers 2011-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter, 2011. "Distributional Preferences and Competitive Behavior," Working Papers 2011-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Vittorio Pelligra & Luca Stanca, 2010. "To Give or Not To Give? Equity, Efficiency and Altruistic Behavior in a Survey-Based Experiment," Working Papers 202, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Carine Sebi & E. Somanathan & E. Theophilus, 2011. "Voluntary Contribution in the Field: An Experiment in the Indian Himalayas," Working Papers id:3490, eSocialSciences.
- Luc Behaghel & David M. Blau, 2010. "Framing Social Security Reform: Behavioral Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age," Working Papers wp243, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Justine Hastings & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2010. "How Financial Literacy and Impatience Shape Retirement Wealth and Investment Behaviors," Working Papers wp233, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Hanming Fang & Lauren Nicholas & Daniel Silverman, 2010. "Cognitive Ability and Retiree Health Care Expenditure," Working Papers wp230, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alice Becker, 2011. "Accountability and the fairness bias in the context of joint production: Effects of bonuses and opportunities," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective decision making: a theory of optimism bias," Working Papers 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra & George W. Evans, 2011. "Notes on AgentsÂ¡Â¯ Behavioral Rules Under Adaptive Learning and Studies of Monetary Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 201102, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2011. "Estimating risk attitudes in conventional and artefactual lab experiments," MPRA Paper 28438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank J. Infurna & Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2011. "Long-Term Antecedents and Outcomes of Perceived Control," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 355, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Niepel, Verena, 2010. "The importance of cognitive and social skills for the duration of unemployment," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-104, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.