Report NEP-CBE-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh, 2010. "Success: Talent, Intelligence or Beauty?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephen Atlas & Louis Putterman, 2010. "Trust among the Avatars: A Virtual World Experiment, with and without Textual and Visual Cues," Working Papers 2010-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Martinsson, Peter & Nordblom, Katarina & Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Social preferences during childhood and the role of gender and age - An experiment in Austria and Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 474, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Berg, Nathan & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "As-if behavioral economics: Neoclassical economics in disguise?," MPRA Paper 26586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Behavioral Economics," MPRA Paper 26587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen, 2010. "Write your paper now: Procrastination, conscientiousness and welfare," Working Papers 25/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Harris, D. & Herrmann, B. & Kontoleon, A., 2010. "What is the Nature and Social Norm within the Context of In-Group Favouritism?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1062, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guillaume Hollard & Sébastien Massoni & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2010. "Subjective beliefs formation and elicitation rules : experimental evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00543828, HAL.
- Michalis Drouvelis, 2010. "The Behavioural Consequences of Unfair Punishment," Discussion Papers 10-34, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Christian Hilbe, 2010. "Equilibrium notions and framing effects," Papers 1012.1188, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Véronique Tran, 2010. "The role of emotional climates of joy and fear in team creativity and innovation," Working Papers CEB 10-054, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.