Report NEP-CBE-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2010. "Discounts and Consumer Search Behavior: The Role of Framing," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-21, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2010. "Awards as signals," IEW - Working Papers 513, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Nicholas Burger & Gary Charness & John Lynham, 2010. "Field and Online Experiments on Procrastination and Willpower," Working Papers 201012, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa & María Repolles, 2010. "Time discounting (d) and pain anticipation: Experimental evidence," ThE Papers 10/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Dessi, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2011. "Self-Esteem, Shame and Personal Motivation," TSE Working Papers 10-191, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2013.
- Qiyan Ong & Steven M. Sheffrin, 2010. "How Does Voice Matter? Evidence from the Ultimatum Game," Working Papers 1004, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jule Specht & Boris Egloff & Stefan C. Schmukle, 2010. "The Benefits of Believing in Chance or Fate: External Locus of Control as a Protective Factor for Coping with the Death of a Spouse," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 317, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim, 2010. "It's all about tax rates: An empirical study of tax perception," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 106, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- María Paz Espinosa & Jaromír Kovárík & Giovanni Ponti, 2010. "Strategic Interaction and Conventions," ThE Papers 10/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Ilja Neustadt, 2010. "Do Religious Beliefs Explain Preferences for Income Redistribution? Experimental Evidence," SOI - Working Papers 1009, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2010. "Confusion and Learning in the Public Goods Game," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-24, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Selim Jürgen Ergun & Teresa García-Muñoz & M.Fernanda Rivas, 2010. "Gender Differences in Economic Experiments," ThE Papers 10/14, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Coralio Ballester & Penélope Hernández, 2010. "Bounded Rationality," ThE Papers 10/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..