Report NEP-CBE-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Corazzini, Luca & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Passarelli, Francesco, 2010. "Risk Aversion, Over-Confidence and Private Information as Determinants of Majority Thresholds," TSE Working Papers 09-088, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Wranik, Tanja, 2009. "How to Adapt to Changing Markets: Experience and Personality in a Repeated Investment Game," TSE Working Papers 09-122, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cochard, François & Couprie, Hélène & Hopfensitz, Astrid, 2009. "Do Spouses Cooperate? And If Not: Why?," TSE Working Papers 09-134, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Arnaud Reynaud & Stephane Couture, 2010. "Stability of Risk Preference Measures: Results From a Field Experiment on French Farmers," LERNA Working Papers 10.10.316, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Moinas, Sophie & Pouget, Sébastien, 2009. "Rational and Irrational Bubbles: an Experiment," TSE Working Papers 09-045, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hopfensitz, Astrid, 2009. "Previous Outcomes and Reference Dependence: A Meta Study of Repeated Investment Tasks with Restricted Feedback," TSE Working Papers 09-087, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jack Douglas Stecher & Timothy Shields & John Dickhaut, 2008. "Generating ambiguity in the laboratory," Working Papers 08-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," IZA Discussion Papers 4941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Cooperation and Punishment under Uncertain Enforcement," Discussion Papers 2010-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Altruism and Career Concerns," TSE Working Papers 09-093, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Störmer, Susi & Fahr, René, 2010. "Individual Determinants of Work Attendance: Evidence on the Role of Personality," IZA Discussion Papers 4927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donkers, A.C.D. & van Diepen, M. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "Do Charities Get More when They Ask More Often? Evidence from a Unique Field Experiment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-015-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ricci, Sophie & Fourcadet, Olivier, 2009. "How Cognitive Maps May Help Understand Consumer Attitude?," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59194, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.